fredag den 6. september 2013

- Chapter 26 -

before the finals, 
I will share this with you

At Kevin Correls exhibition in Portland he ask: What´s your red rubber ball?!

D'wayne Edwards gave me Kevins book: Rules of the Red rubber ball, the first time we meet in New York back in 2011.
That's a long time ago but I have thought about the question.
Today I know what my "Red rubber ball" is, and it has taken me far.

This exhibition was full of 
little boxes 
Behind every box was a person who had found his "Red rubber ball" and additionally virtualized his life, values ​​and personality in a small box.

Here are some pictures from the exhibition 
and 
please do yourself the favor and read (or look) though the book of Kevin Carroll


This is the box D'Wayne Edwards.
One of the biggest footwear designers with a great resume and with top positions in the Jordan Brand. He followed his passion and dreams of teaching. Now he is the founder of the first Footwear Academy in the U.S. and work with several schools and businesses throughout the world. His red rubber ball is a pencil

D; If it was not for you had my life the last few years been quite different. You have taught me to dream big and helped me in realizing those dreams. Looking forward to we meet again and thank you for this incredible experience! - Iben 
















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar